School Committee/Superintendent Coffee- DATE CHANGE
- The coffee will not be held tomorrow, November 19 but will instead be held December 3, 7:00-8:30pm in the Peabody Forum
School Committee Meeting- Tuesday, Nov. 26, CCHS Library, 6:30pm
- The report from the transportation outsourcing consultant will be presented and discussed.
School Committee Meeting- Monday, Dec. 2, Ripley, 6:30pm
- John Boynton will be presenting Concord Carlisle at Play, the high school playing fields construction project.
School Committee/Superintendent Coffee- Tuesday, Dec. 3, 7-8:30pm, Peabody Forum
- Subject of the coffee will be transportation.
Special TOWN MEETING- Wednesday, Dec. 4, 7:00pm
- Article 1 pertains to Land Acquisition at Knox Trail. Please refer to the below message from Johanna Boynton, SC member:
“On December 4, Concord will hold a special Town Meeting to vote on Article #1 Land Acquisition – 55 and 55R Knox Trail, Acton, to purchase approx. 6.5 acres of land for municipal purpose including parking for school buses and other school vehicles. If approved, transportation services will continue to be operated in-district. At the November 26 School Committee meeting, the School Bus Consultants will provide their final report on private bus transportation services. For those interested in the direction the schools go regarding our transportation needs, there will be a meeting on December 3rd at 7:00 in the Peabody Forum to discuss and ask questions about all information gathered.”