The Thoreau School Social/Auction Program has been posted!
There are over 100 items for bid, including:
- Tickets to Cultural Events (BSO plus backstage tour, sold out Guster concert, Grease)
- Quality Time (lunch, crafts, museum visits) with Teachers
- Restaurant Gift Certificates (limo anyone??)
- Sporting Tickets (Bruins, Patriots, Red Sox…)
- Exquisite Artwork
- Fun Stuff (Ride to school in police car, Host a Radio show, Backstage tour of WBZ)
- Summer Camps, Tutorials, Riding Lessons, Consulting Sessions…
….and so much more!!
Check out the complete program at: www.thoreauptg.org/auction (under “Auction Bid Items” on the right)
The Auction is this Friday Night at 6:30PM at the Concord Elks!
The night is casual … appetizers … cash bar … auction … dancing … fun!
PLEASE NOTE: Tickets are limited and will NOT be available at the door. No tickets will be sold after 9PM on Thursday, March 10th (and may sell out before).
We hope to see you there!!!
The Auction Committee