New! Thoreau Multicultural & International Committee
Have you recently moved to Thoreau from a different country? Does your family speak a second language at home? Has your family kept cultural traditions from your immigrant ancestors? Do you want to support new international families while they get settled and learn to navigate this school system? Or do you just want to have fun and meet other families from different cultures? Then please join us!
Our brand new Multicultural and International Committee wants to:
- Bring people together from different cultures and languages.
- Support teachers.
- Support new international families.
- Share the love for our traditions, culture and language.
- Meet new friends and have fun!
We are hoping you can come to our first meeting
- Sunday October 3rd, at 11 am
- Thoreau outdoor tents by the parking lot
- Bring a favorite dish to share, we will have coffee and some treats!
- All of the family is invited!
We hope to see you there! Please click on the link here to sign up and confirm your attendance, and let us know if you would like to bring a treat to share (not required).