Thoreau student pictures are taken by Coffee Pond Photo. 2018 school pictures will be taken on Monday, October 1st.
What you need to know as a parent for Picture Day:
- Every child and staff member will get his/her picture taken on this day along with a class group photo. Class photos will be distributed for free to each student and individual pictures can be purchased separately. Please note that Coffee Pond Photo provides a 100% satisfaction guarantee for all of their photos purchased.
- A make-up/reshoot day will be offered on November 28th this year. Pictures WILL arrive before the holidays. Teachers will send them home in the children’s backpacks.
- Financial assistance is available/provided for families in need. Please contact Rachel Levesque as needed to inquire about assistance: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Coffee Pond recommends having your children wear solid tops for best picture results. Pictures will be taken indoors if it’s raining that day. Volunteers are not allowed to comb the hair of the students before pictures are taken.
- Questions? INTERESTED IN VOLUNTEERING? Please email us at email@example.com. We need help throughout the day and would really appreciate your time.
Please consider signing up online at https://www.coffeepond.com/. Once you’ve ordered what you’d like, please PRINT the receipt and send the receipt to school in an envelope with your child to give to his/her teacher with “Picture Day info” and your child’s name on the front of the envelope. The teacher will keep all of the receipts and will hand them out again on picture day as needed to your children.