Friday, June 10, 2016
1. Funding Request – document cameras (Joyce Carter) – vote
2. Event and Committee Update
3. Recruitment Update for 2016-2017 PTG
4. PTG Board 2016-17 – Vote
5. 2016-2017 Preliminary Budget
6. Thoreau update – Angel Charles* (*Ms. Charles will come to the PTG meeting after the 3rd Grade recorder concert, which ends at 9:50am.)
7. PTG volunteer recognition
8. Next meeting – September 9, 2016
Blanding’s Turtle Night
Ms. Burns and Ms. Dillon’s classes will be hosting a Turtle Night on Monday June 13 6:00 – 7:00 pm in the Thoreau School cafeteria and would like to invite the Thoreau community to come and learn about the Blanding’s turtles. Bryan Windmiller from Grassroots Wildlife Conservation will be speaking briefly.
**Tomorrow (Thursday) and Friday during lunch, they will be holding the craft fair to raise money to support the Blanding’s Turtles. Most items are under $2.